Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pics from the PGE Holiday Bazaar

A few challenges during this fair.

1 - Downtown Portland is a challenging place to have a craft fair when you are a VENDOR. Tables, boxes, fake Christmas tree, chairs, oy vey. I was blessed, though. I got great parking all 3 days.

2 - They provided tables, but only 5'. You'll see my items are slightly crammed onto the table. Tee hee.

3 - Occupy Portland. Ok, they came out in droves on the 17th, the last day of the fair. I think they must have heard about my felt hair clips. Tee hee.  I'm sure scenes like this one kept little old ladies away, and office workers in their cubbies...


Oh, i'm sorry. I forgot to mention this was literally happening outside of our sweet little bazaar windows.

Anyway, I made a few sales, as well as a GREAT connection.

My bright and happy table!

I use a tray method for defining my "departments"

Paper Christmas Ornaments. You can purchase these HERE!



Next fair - Laurelhurst Winter Bazaar on Dec 4th from 9-4. Come and show the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment