Thursday, June 23, 2011

Acid trip called Inspiration

When I am in a creative rut, I grab my camera and start clicking.

Art is everywhere. Especially for me, since I am a fan o' color.

Just organizing my felt piles gave me this!
Which then, inspires me to do this...




 Portland's Grand Floral Parade earlier this month was like a psychedelic family outing. No, seriously. I don't drop acid or recommend that anyone else take it, but I can only imagine if someone at the parade was when THIS walked by....


Yes, it looks like he is staring at me

Or this.....


Portlanders camp out in the heart of downtown, just to get a good curb spot. Daring. My Mother and her friend, God bless them, got up at 4am just to "set up and drink our coffee and chillax".

My Mom still says chillax.

It really is a wonderful parade, though. It's a beautiful way to usher in Summer.

Anyway, while we're at it, let's just bask in the color, shall we?






Whew. What a trip.

Hoorah for summer!


Meanwhile,inspired by color, i'm cranking out color in the card shop....







Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment